Some of you know this, some of you don't. I'm a disabled artist who is scraping by on less than $200 per month while I fight the government to get back MY OWN MONEY via disability. So, needless to say, I really can't afford to be losing any cash to a bunch of lazy slackers who are stealing my art. I've also been pretty sick lately, so I really don't need the stress of this BS, either. It's absolutely no good for my health. I am finding so many heinous little jerk wads out there right now who are currently illegally selling my art on merchandise that I felt the need to let people know how to make sure they are actually buying from places where I get paid for my works.
1) Buy direct from my official stores. They are listed here: joliebonnette.com/products.htm
2) Check the user names! Everywhere I sell has some reference to one or more of the following: Magickal Vision (the name of my site), Aazari (my Pagan name), JBonnetteArt(s), Jolie_B, JolieBonnetteArt(s). If none of those usernames match the shop you're looking at, DO NOT BUY. They are rippers.
3) On Amazon.com: Zazzle, 3DRose, Cafe Press and a few other retailers list my stuff there under their imprints. If I have a shop with them listed on my site (link on #1) and they are the ones listing my stuff, then it's probably legitimate. Anyone else is a thief.
4) BEWARE CHINA AND RUSSIA! NO individual in China or Russia has permission to sell my art. So if those are listed as the points of origin for the seller or goods, it's guaranteed to be illegal merchandise. NO ONE on Aliexpress, Rakuten or any other retail site out of Asia has permission to be selling my art.
5) I don't use my Etsy or Ebay accounts to sell t-shirts or any other merchandise featuring my art other than limited edition prints and the occasional stickers at this time. So anything for sale in those venues which isn't one of those items is immediately suspect.
If you find my stuff wandering around out there where it doesn't belong, PLEASE email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with "art thief" in the subject line so I can send cease and desist orders to all of these ignorant punks who are hurting my income. I kind of like to have enough cash to have at least one meal every day and nice things like soap and shampoo to clean up with. Thanks!